Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 12 May 2016

My Top 5 Picks From L'Oreal Paris


Hi chappes,

I want to share my favourite 5 picks from L'Oreal Pairs. Have written a similar post with Rimmel  and Tanya Burr Cosmetics.



1. L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in JLO Nude- full review here. I love the colour of this lipstick its the perfect nude for me and is not drying on my lips.

2. L'oreal rose gold eyeshadow- This is a really pretty gold shimmery shade- easily blends. And its rose gold- best colour ever!

3.L'oreal Infallible Foundation - full review here. I highly recommend this foundation- its full to medium coverage and covers redness and blemishes perfectly.

4.L'oreal True Match Foundation- Other great foundation from L'Oreal. Full review here.

5.L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture mascara- i go this in one of there Christmas sets- i love it. It adds length and volume  as well as being jet black.

Hope you like this post. 

Please comment what brand you would like me to write a post on next.

Please follow as well.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig