Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 8 May 2016

Glamour June 2016 Edition Review



Hi chappes,

Yesterday i brought the Glamour magazine and it was only £1. IT IS UH-MAZ-ING!!!! It was the social issue so it had pages about some of my favourite youtubers. So in these post i wanted to share some of my favourite pages.


These are some of my favourite pages, 
  • Jim wrote about 24 hours in his life 
  • Pixiwoo wrote about some of their favourite rimmel lipstick(and i love Rimmel Lipsticks)
  • Sprinkle of Glitter wrote a column on anxiety and at quotes from Zoella and Tanya at the end
  • Lucy Lendrem wrote a post on her journey to becoming a manager of youtube stars which was really interesting as i always wanted to know how the got to working for youtube stars
  • But i think my favourite pages was the social influencers who featured models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid to youtuber stars Tanya Burr and Fleur de Force.

I think this must be my favourite issue of Glamour.

Hope you like this post

Please comment if you would like me to write another post which is similar and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig