Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2016

My Top 4 Bronzers


Hi chappes,

Recntly i been loving contouring and bronzing my face so i wanted to share my 4 favourite bronzer. It probably should be 5 but i have only tried 4 that i have liked :)





1. Benefit Hoola Bronzer- definitely my favourite bronzer. It suit every skin tone and it so easy to apply and blend in. And the packaging is so cute 






2. Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer Compact- This powder is perfect for travel to being in a smaller packaging. You can pick which bronzer you want- whether Light, matte to Medium, Shimmer.



3. Tanya Burr Beach Bronzer- I think this is a dupe of Benefit Hoola. Its such a good bronzer!!!  







4. Sleek- this kit is really nice. It a nice bronzer and it comes with a highlighter with is really nice as well.






Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite bronzer and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hoola is definitely my ultimate favourite but I really want to try the sleek one! Great Picks :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great ! :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig