Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 20 May 2016

Summer Beauty Wishlist 2016



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share some of my beauty favourites which I would love to buy- but i don't have the money to buy. :) All of these products are high end and i my opinion all gorgeous X

Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Set
I love Charlotte Tilbury brand the products looks very nice and good quality. But i never brought any thing from the brand but these set looks UH-MAZ-ING!!!! But it £165 :(  

The Golden Goddess Gift Box contains:
LUXURY PALETTE - The Golden Goddess Eyeshadow, 5.2g
THE CLASSIC - Sophia Eye Liner, 1.1g
FULL FAT LASHES – Glossy Black Mascara, 8ml
CHEEK TO CHIC – Ecstasy Blusher, 8g
LIP CHEAT – Pillowtalk Lip Liner, 1.2g
K.I.S.S.I.N.G – Stoned Rose Lipstick, 3.5g
LIP LUSTRE – Ibiza Nights Lip Gloss, 3.5ml
Complimentary Makeup Bag and Gift Box



Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Palette
This palette looks amazing- I've seen this palette all over Bloglovin and Youtube. I think its a great addition to a summer makeup look. :)


Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
Incandescent Light: An opalescent pearl powder that highlights the cheekbones and brightens the complexion with a celestial glow (only available in the palette).
Radiant Light: A sun-kissed golden beige powder that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth.



Mac Lipstick in Arrowhead
Mac have recently released the Vibe Tribe range. Which look great- mu favourite is this arrowhead lipstick. And the packaging is really cute and tribal- perfect for summer!

Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Colour, Golden Peach
The set comes with a cream eyeshadow and a shimmery pigment on top. These shades look gorgeous- perfect for a golden summer smokey eye.

Formulated with advanced colour processes, the four luxurious finishes-sheer sparkle, satin, shimmer and matte-offer a spectrum of intensity and effects and deliver incredible shade fidelity and outstanding adhesion.




Kylie Lip Kit

There has been a massive hype about these lip kits- they look and sound UH-MAZ-ING!!! 

I would love to buy Koko K and Candy K they look the perfect neutral lip to pair with a golden eye. I love this look for a summer look.
Unfortunately in the UK the website goes live at 11pm when the lipsticks are back in stock and normally I'm asleep.


I love all these products- please comment if you have tried any of these products. I would love to know.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X










SHARE:

1 comment

  1. My wishlist is endless!! I have so many products I don't know where to start haha! The Kylie lipsticks sound amazing, however, I read so many bad reviews recently that puts me off from ordering them.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig