Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Hi chappes,

I have previously written a post on the Garnier Oil Infused Micellar Water but I have never written one on the original Garnier Micellar Water. And since my Oil infused one has run out I started using the original again. 


To be honest I prefer the packing of the original well for a start its PINK- well thats the main reason I prefer. And the limited edition packing is Cute!
 And its create for all skin types which is great for me as I have combination skin - oily T -zone, dry one cheek and the other cheek is normal (quite weird).

This micellar water is also convenient as you don't need to wash your face so you can clean your face in bed. And it's sooo much better for your skin then wipes due to not drying out your skin.

The clasp on the bottle makes it really safe to travel with which is nice. As it's horrible after a long day travelling to find your cleanser as leaked all over your makeup so having it travel friendly  is too useful.

I would highly recommend this micellar water.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X  
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This micellar water is my favourite way to remove my makeup! It's so effective and quick. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I totally agree micellar water is also my fave way to remove makeup X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I use the Garnier one that has oil too and it's perfect! I love it xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/instagram-inspiration-march.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I love the oil Garnier micellar too its amazing for dry skin.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of this products as well!

    erinkanee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin - I'm glad you like it too.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig