Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 16 April 2017

3 Simple Ways to Help Clear Skin


Hi chappes,

Happy Easter! I hope you all have a great day and don't eat too much chocolate. Today I wanted to share 3 simple things I have stuck too recently to help clear my skin. I do have to admit my skin wasn't too bad to begin with but one of my thing this year was to get into a good skincare routine to help any acne/spots that I get. As I'm a teenage girl do acne/ spots are probable.



1. Make sure you take your makeup off properly before bad - 
One time   I forgot to take off my makeup and the next morning my skin was rubbish and felt horrible. So every night I make sure my face is completely clean with my Garnier Micellar Water or Nivea Cleanser.

2. Use a face wash -
I've started using the Clearsil face wash recently after cleansing and I think this and the next step have really helped my skin. The face wash would get rid of any dirt or makeup still on your skin and also makes your face still clean and soft. And the added benefit of helping with spots and redness is a bonus.


3. A good moisturiser - 
After cleansing and the face wash I finish off my skincare round with a good moisturiser at the moment I love the Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil-Free Moisturiser. Which is a great moisturiser as well as helps prevent spots. And it being oil free makes it great for all skin types.

These 3 simple tips have really helped - and I hope it may help one of you. As I believe in quality than quantity, so I would prefer to use a few products than hundreds as I have sensitive skin so it easily reacts to some products.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like this post! This is basically my routine as well. I don't feel the need to have tons of products and tons of steps to get a clearer skin :)

    Lenne Zulkiflly Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lenne and I am really glad you like this post- it means a lot. And I totally agree that you don't need lots of products and steps to get clear skin.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig