Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 17 April 2017

Affordable Makeup | The Under £15 Edit


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my favourite makeup items which are under £15 - I was inspired to write this post from reading Jasmine Talks Beauty version which I would highly recommend to read.


Face and Base

Especailly in the summer I love the Rimmel Fix and Protect Makeup Primer - as its a great primer and has SFP.

My FAVOURITE Foundation,Revlon Colourstay Foundation- It has a lovely medium-full coverage which leaves a lovely flawless finish. It doesn't need much blending and it has a wide variety of shades and it has 2 sorts of formulas - one for combination/oily and normal/dry. The coverage is also great for covering decolorisation and blemishes.

Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer - Great coverage as it covers 
spots as well as under eye circles.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - This powder is great at keeping my makeup on all day and as it has no colour there will be no orange line around my face! ;)

To bronze and sculpt my face - on my cheekbones, down my nose and on my jaw line, I use the Rimmel Bronzer in Light, Matte. It’s a great natural shade - not orange toned and is quite subtle which is great for everyday.  

I picked out 2 highlighters - Tanya Burr cream highlighter in 'Forever Summer' and Collection Shimmer Brick in 'Pink Bronze'. They are both gorgeous highlighter its such if you prefer cream or powder.

Eyes and Brows

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Creme de Nude'- This is a lovely eye primer - it covers any decolorisations on the eyelid. As well as helping your eyeshadow stay on all day without it creasing.

Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette 'Keep Calm & Wear Gold' - This  is a lovely palette for the go and the shaded are lovely and pigmented. And it has a range of shades, I also love the mirror this makes it perfect for travel.

L'oreal Super Preise Eyeliner - This is a new favourite, the tip is really good at creating a thin line and for me a wing.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara - My all-time favourite mascara is in here - I just couldn't resist mentioning it yet again! It's just amazing at giving length, curl and separated volume. It just makes my lashes look their absolute best. 


L'Oreal Paris Miss Baby Roll Mascara - This is a new mascara which I love - it a great contender in beating Maybelline Lash Sensation (which is saying something) it adds great volume and length.


Tanya Burr Brow Palette - The palette has 4 shade, three brow colours pebble, chestnut and hot cocoa. And then a highlight shade for the brow bone - fairy cake. The kit also comes with an angled eyebrow brush and a pair of tweezers, which has her signature on. This also has a nice square mirror perfect for travelling.

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara- is great for a natural brow look as you just have to brush through and go! 

Lips

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks - I could rave for hours about these lipstick. The formulations and pigmentations are AMAZING!!!

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick - The formulation and the pigmentation are great! JLO's Nude is my go to. 

NYX Lip Lingerie - These are probably my favourite drugstore liquid lipstick formulation. The colours are gorgeous and they are long wearing.

I hope you like this post and I hope it may help some of you. And I would highly recommend all of these products and they are such a good price for the quality. And your can find them at your local Boots/Superdrug or Drugstore.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah Xx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really liked this post! I've been looking for a foundation for a long time and I think I'm going to try the Revlon you talk about! And I also really want to try the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/the-best-cardigan-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I'm really glad you like this post. I would highly recommend the Revlon Colourstay Foundation and Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I particularly love Maybelline mascaras I've used many of them and always find them amazing and they are affordable

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I know - Maybelline mascaras are soo good and soo affordable X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This is such a good idea, there are so many products that don't cost a lot, but work so well! You've chosen some lovely products!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like these products. I agree there are so many makeup items which are soo good and cheap but they are sometimes missed.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. The Revlon foundation is one of my favourites! It compares to the quality of some of my high end more expensive products! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate X Revlon Colourstay is an amazing foundation I haven't tried many high end foundations but the ones I have the quality are too similar.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig