Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 21 April 2017

My 3 Makeup Must Haves For Spring



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 3 makeup must haves for spring 2017. As spring is a transitional season you can use seem wintery makeup as well as summer makeup- especially in England as the weather is so predictable.


1. Waterproof mascara - 
Spring is full of blooming flowers which does mean lots of pollen so if you have hay fever - waterproof mascara prevents panda eyes 


2. Foundation with SPF - 
It starts to get quite warm, hot and windy SPF is also needed as we don't want sun damaged skin or sun burn. Most foundations or bases have SPF now which is good.


3. Setting Spray -
In summer you don't want your makeup to sweat off (bit grim) so I want my makeup stay one especially on holidays with photos.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. A setting spray is definitely a must for me at this time of year! Don't want out makeup slipping off! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I complete agree I definitely don't want my makeup to slip off.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Oh I really want to give that primer a try.. I am on the look out for my perfect match! You have a lovely little blog here by the way pretty gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Adele and I'm really glad you like my blog- it means a lot X And I would recommend the primer - its great and affordable.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig