Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 14 April 2017

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in '47'


Hi chappes,

I'm back - sorry I haven't posted for a bit, I've been away in Iceland on a lovely holiday with some friends.

But today I wanted to talk about my new lipstick which I picked up in Duty Free at Gatwick with is the YSL Rouge Volupte in 47!!!!! I have wanted one of these lipsticks for around about a year and when I saw it duty free at £21 instead of £27 I had to pick it up.


For a start the packaging is GORGEOUS the gold with YSL label band around the middle. The formulation is amazing with the: 

> Moisturizing action : Hyaluronic acid microspheres seal in moisture and prevent lips from drying out.
> Antioxidant shield : Pomegranate and rice combat free radicals.
> Protection and Extreme comfort : Emollients make the lips soft and smooth.

> Intense shine and Luminous colour : Candelilla wax combined with silicon oils sheathes the lips in a shiny film coating that enhances the colour.

And I also love the colour - it's my perfect nude with brown and pink tones. It also has a really nice smell - quite fruity and berry And I would recommend it and I would love to try some more of the lipsticks in this range.

Hope you like this post. And thank you for your patience over the last few days.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig