Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 19 April 2017

My New Favourite L'Oreal Paris Eye Combo!


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about my new favourite eye combo - L'Oreal Precise Slim Eyeliner and L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara. I went into Boots the other day and there was the new mascara L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll and a 3 for 2 offer. So I needed a new eyeliner,  I wanted to try the new mascara and I wanted to try the fixing mist but I will write a review on that soon.
Over the last week I have been loving the eye combo of L'Oreal  Precise Slim Eyeliner and L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara. So today I wanted to write individual reviews on the eyeliner and mascara.



L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara




 This mascara is great for mega volume, curl and all-day hold. It makes by lashes look false - in a good way. 
The brush is really interesting but it gets all your lashes.
 It's also great that that this mascara comes in a range of colours - I only had the original black but there are also ones with colour.
The packaging is really cute with the pastel pink and blue lid.


L'Oreal Perfect Slim Eyeliner


I heard a few youtubers rave about this eyeliner and my last one was ruining out so I thought I would pick it up to try. It's UH-MAZ-ING - highly comparable to Kat Von D Tattoo Liner which is my favourite eyeliner. The tip makes it really easy to get a really thin line as well as a wing. And the formula is really long lasting as well as being opaque black.

Together these two products are great together - the eyeliner creates a long-lasting opaque and the mascara great long, mega volume lashes.

I would highly recommend both of these products.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I picked up that mascara a few days ago but still haven't tried it yet! It sounds amazing though! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I would highly recommend trying it - its a great mascara. X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that mascara, L'Oreal is such a good brand they have some amazing bits! Heard loads of good things about that eyeliner too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend both the mascara and the eyeliner as they are great especially together. And I totally agree L'Oreal is a great brand and I love a lot of their makeup.
      Sarah Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig