Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 23 April 2017

Brows On....



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my favourite 3 favourite brow products. Recently I decided to grow out my fringe which means my brows will be on show so I have to get used to filling them in everyday whilst doing my makeup. So I thought I would share the products I have picked up which are really easy to use especially for brow beginners like me! 


1. Tanya Burr Perfect Brows Palette - 
This is great for travelling and on the go . As it the palette has 4 shade, three brow colours pebble, chestnut and hot cocoa. And then a highlight shade for the brow bone - fairy cake. The kit also comes with an angled eyebrow brush and a pair of tweezers, which has her signature on. 

2. Seventeen Brow Pencil -
This really affordable pencil is really great for a natural brow. And its the perfect shade for me and I like how there is a spoolie on the end so you don't need another brush it's 2 in 1.

3. Benefit Gimme Brow - 
I picked up this brow gel in the summer when it was in the Glamour magazine. Unfortunately it slightly dark but its perfect if you take most of the product and just applied the gel. I probably will buy one in my shade when this runs out.

I would also recommend the Soap and Glory Brow Archery  but my sister has taken it to uni!

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite brow product as would love to try some more.

Please follow as well!

Sarah Xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to try the Benefit gimme brow! It sounds amazing! I currently use a brow pomade by Freedom. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate X I would highly recommend the Benefit gimme brow and I will have a look at the Freedom brow pomade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I really need to start doing my brows, I'm terrible haha! These products look so good, I'll have to give some of them a go!xx


    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah X I'm still not used to filling in my eyebrows - i still shaped them with a fringe (even if no one could see them) . But I don't want dark lines on my face X And I would highly recommend these products.
      Sarah Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig