Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 24 April 2017

Top 4 Spring Lipsticks



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 4 favourite lipstick for the spring time. I don't change what lipsticks I wear that much but in spring I go for more pink toned lipstick or slightly brighter one lipsticks.





1. YSL Rouge Volupte in 47 Lipstick -
A super moisturising lipstick. It has a lovely soft shine finish, and it's something subtle. And shade 47 is a good everyday shade.

2. Charlotte Tilbury 'Kidmans Kiss' Lipstick -
It's a great rosy pink shade slightly brighter than my other lipstick. I love the pigmentation and formula.


3. Tanya Burr 'Picnic in the Park' Lipgloss-
A lovely pink everyday shade - it's a really nice pigmentation and I  really like the formula.


4. Rimmel Kate Moss 054 : Rock and Roll Nude - 
It's a good nude shade and again its a pink toned (i think there is a theme of lipsticks I like in spring; PINK!!)



Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite spring lipsticks and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That Kate Moss lipstick is so cute! Love it xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/11-things-to-do-in-weekend-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana X I would highly recommend the Rimmel lipstick - its great and affordable.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig