Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 26 April 2017

April Favourites 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted write my April Favourites I love writing these posts as well as reading them.

Beauty Favourites



YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in 47 -
I love the colour - it's my perfect nude with brown and pink tones. And the formulation is very moisturising and pigmented.

L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara -
Probably my new favourite mascara or is very close to being my favourite mascara. It curls as well as lengths and add volume.

L'Oreal Perfect Slim Eyeliner-
This is my combo with the mascara - its a great dupe for the Kat Von D Trooper Line.

 Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil-Free Moisturiser - 
which is a great moisturiser and this moisturiser has really helped prevent spots.


Other Favourites

Pretty Little Liars -
I love this programme a lot and its back for the last season. and whilst writing this post -I'm watching the latest episode. It's too good and tense. I don't want it to end but I'm glad it is.



Britains Got Talent-
The British talent show also came back this month - it's a great show. And a perfect thing to watch on a Saturday evening.



Hope you like the post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I saw that mascara in the shops last week and was tempted to buy it because I think the packaging is really cute, now I want to even more! I am also so glad Pretty Little Liars is back and I am finding the board game story really interesting! Lovely favourites x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin and I would highly recommend the L'Oreal mascara. And the PLL board game is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig