Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 3 April 2017

New Look Highlighter Fan Brush Review


Hi chappes,


Today I wanted to write about the New Look Fan Highlighter Brush - I have recently got into highlighting  but I didn't have a proper brush to apply it with it. So when I recently went to New Look and saw this brush for £3.99 i had to pick it up and try it.



For a start the black, silver and white packaging makes it look more expensive then it is. And the fan bristles are really soft for applying highlighter.

I uses the brush to apply my highlighter to the top of my cheekbones, tip of the nose and the cupids bow. The brush is really good at transferring the product - it could be better at blending. But it's really good for the price.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap highlighter brush and I would love to try more New Look brushes.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love fan brushes for applying highlighter and this one sounds amazing! It's so cheap too. Will have to try it out. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate Rose and I have loved the look of the fan highlighter brushes for ages but I never owned one. But this one is so good - I would highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of this, been meaning to get a fan brush for ages and this is so affordable! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Parie and I was in the same situation I was meaning to pick up a fan brush for weeks but kept forgetting. But when I saw this one in New look - I had to pick it up.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig