Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 31 March 2017

My Party Makeup Look Spring 2017



Hi chappes,

Apologies again for not posting on Wednesday I was away on a trip for a few days but now I'm back! Some of my most popular posts are my makeup routines - so this time I wanted to share 'My Party Makeup Look'. It's full coverage, long lasting and sparkly.









Face:


As I will applying a lot go makeup I always start with a good base so Nivea Soft Moisturiser and a good primer usually Benefit Porefessional Primer.
Then I usually apply 2 foundations - L'Oreal Total Cover Foundation and Revlon Colourstay Foundation, to get the best of both formulations and coverage. And as I apply makeup in layers it lasts much longer as well as doesn't look cake.
And then I mix Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer and Miss Sporty Concealer to add extra coverage to dark circles and spots. I do this on the daily as mentioned on my Everyday Makeup as I love both formulations.
Of course I have to set my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder -  This powder is great at keeping my makeup on all day and as it has no colour there will be no orange line around my face! ;)
To bronze and sculpt my face - on my cheekbones, down my nose and on my jaw line, I use the Benefit Hoola Bronzer as it slightly darker. So a more defined contour and more bronzed look and i usually blend the bronzer up and use as a blush.
To finish off the face I use my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette highlight - 'Champagne Truffle' to add glow on my cheekbones.




Eyes and Brows:


I always have to start with a base to get rid of any veins or lines on my lids so I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme De Nude - it’s a long wearing base which is very pigmented.
The eyeshadow I have been reaching for when I go to a party is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette as it has a range of lovely shades - browns, golds and shimmers.
I would feel like me if I wasn't wearing winged eyeliner and at the moment I’m using the Maybelline Super Precise Eyeliner which is good and easy to use especially to create my wing.
Then to finish off the eye I use my favourite mascara in the whole world - L’Oreal Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara - it adds lots of length and volume as well as curls. Its just AMAZING I cant rave enough about this mascara. And when you an extra layer it create massive false like lashes.

Parties is normally the only time I do my brows - I don't do much usually just brush them through with Benefit Gimme Brow' as they keep their shape as well as add colour.

Lips:


I usually wear my fave lipstick MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick - it's a gorgeous long wearing, matte lipstick. The shade is AMAZING and it lasts all night long.

This is a small photo of this look - with a Snapchat filter of course!! ;)

 

I hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

Ps. I just realised 10 minutes after I posted this that I haven't put Rimmel Stay Matte in the blog photos - Sorry!! X

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look super cute! xx Nicki
    www.morningelegance.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makeup sounds so good, and you look amazing!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try that L'oreal mascara! And the color of the MAC lipstick is so cute xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/6-different-ways-of-styling-white-t.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana and I would highly recommend the L'Oreal mascara as well as the MAC lipstick X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig