Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 3 March 2017

Good to Glow


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 3 favourite highlighters, as recently I have loved a little bit of glow especially this coming season - Spring and summer.


My favourite highlighters are:

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in 'Pink Bronze'- 
which has a mixture of pinks and bronzes to get a lovely highlighter as well as eyeshadow.

Too Faced Champagne Truffle eyeshadow- 
Oh My ... this is the best highlighter EVER!!! It's perfect for all skin tones and its not to bold, but bold enough to know it's there.

Tanya Burr Cosmetic Cheek Illuminator in 'Forever Summer'
This is a lovely cream highlighter - quite natural so perfect for everyday.


I would recommend all these highlighters and please comment your favourite highlighters.

Please follow as well - it would mean a lot! X

Sarah Xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig