Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 12 March 2017

My Travel Beauty Must-Haves



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my travel beauty must haves as its coming up to the summer as well as I have been travelling a bit recently. These are just a couple of essentials that I take with me everywhere - for top ups or a simple look.




For the face I love the L'Oreal Total Over Foundation as it could double up as a foundation and concealer. As the matte finish and long wearing formula means I don't necessarily need a powder. But if I need a little extra coverage I will use the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer .

For the eyes I would probably take a multitasking products probably the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - as it was some gorgeous lid, crease  and highlight shades. And you could use the shade 'Tease' as a subtle contour colour.

For lips I would take my perfect nude which is the L'Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick - can go with every look and has a lovely formula.

For skincare - I usually take makeup wipes as it prevent cleansers leaking all of my stuff. I really like the Simple Cleansing Wipes as they aren't harsh on my skin and makes my skin feels soft.


Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment your travel must haves.

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great post! I really want to try that L'Oréal foundation, it sounds great! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I'm glad you like this post - it means a lot. I would highly recommend the L'Oreal foundation - it has a lovely coverage.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. very interesting to read what you would take with yourself on a trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment Ivana and I'm like you found this post interesting X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love that L'Oreal lipstick! xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/instagram-inspiration-february.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I would highly recommend the L'Oreal lipstick - it's a gorgeous colour.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig