Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 26 March 2017

What's In My Bag Spring 2017



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a 'What's in my Bag' as i love reading these posts and I haven't written one in months. So I wanted to write an updated one.


I use my Topshop black rucksack for when I go out with my friends shopping as it has lots of room - for my purse, random stuff as well as the stuff I buy.

I love this Topshop rucksack has its practical and stylish and literally goes with everything.

In my bag I have:


My phone - which is a Phone 5s, I always have to have my phone with me for wither impromptu group selfies, social media as well as texting and calling people.


Purse - You always need some money/cards so you can buy things.

Concealer and a lipstick - For touch ups during the day so I don't look dead or bedraggled. And I use Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer  and the lipstick of that day usually something like NYX Soft Matte in Cannes or L'Oreal JLO nude lipstick.

Spray/Perfume -  I always love to smell nice so I do love to spray perfume at every opportunity. At the moment I love the Zoella Tutti Fruiti mini.

This is usually what I take with me sometimes a bit more, depends how long I'm out for e.g. sometimes for long car journeys I take my portable charger just incase!

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love your bag it's so cute, it sounds really good too; especially if it's really spacious! Portable charges are really handy! Great post!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah - I'm glad you like this post - it means alot X This bag is really spacious and cute - highly recommend X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love reading posts like this and seeing what other people have in their bags! I'm never without a perfume! X
    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate X I love reading these posts too and same - I'm never without a perfume.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love nyx's soft matte lip creams! I am in love with your purse, where is it from?

    xo, Gillan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Gillan - I love NYX Soft Matte Creams too - the formula is amazing! And the purse was from New Look but I bought it over 2 years ago! X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig