Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 24 March 2017

The One Lovely Blog Award


Hi chappes,

A few days ago I was lucky enough to be nominated by Ana from the blog Falling For A for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. So thank you Ana! I do realise I have recently done a tag, but I love writing them and it's amazing to be recognised and to know that people like my blog.




The rules:
 So once you're nominated, you must write a post about the award which consists in sharing 7 facts about yourself, your readers don't know. 
Nominate as many bloggers as you like (max 15) to do the tag as well and let them know you've nominated them. So here we go!
1. I love shopping- One of favourite hobbies is shopping whether that's makeup or clothes. 
Which can link in my second one..

2. I'm can be quite indecisive - When I go shopping I have to ask at least 2 peoples opinion before I but something. Or which makeup I look at 3 options I love before I go shopping as other wise I would literally be in a shop for about twice as long - just to must my ming up.

3. I probably watch too many Youtubers - I love youtube - my sister got me into it around 3 years ago it started with the SacconeJolys then Zoella and Tanya Burr - that number has grown ever since. It's part of my daily routine - 5pm PointlessBlogVlogs and 6pm SacconeJolys. And then every Youtuber seems to put up a video on Sundays so then you have to debate whether you watch Tanya Burr's video or Alfie's vlog?!


4. I easily get addicted to Tv shows - When I start watching a show and get addicted to it I only watch that show for weeks on repeat. So at the moment it's Glee - I have watched Glee for years but I seemed to have watched/listened to the same songs on Youtuber around 20 times. I can literally recite all the lyrics.



5. I love travelling- I love seeing new places and experiencing new cultures. I've been lucky enough to go to lots of different places and I have loved them all. In the future I would love to go to LA and Australia.


6. I don't really like reading - I'm not the biggest fan of reading, I struggle to sit and read chapters of a book. There are so many books I would love to read but I'm never mood to!


7. I love long haired chichiwawa and pugs - Even though I have two cats - I love the look of small gods like a chichiwawa or pug. I definitely would like one in the future

I nominate:




Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I love posts like this, they're so fun to do! I'm totally with you on being indecisive, the worst is when you don't buy it and end up trying to find it online later haha! Lovely post!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and your very welcome Xx I love these sorts of posts too and same the worst is when you don't buy it, regret not buying it then it's out of stock!
      Sarha x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for doing the tag Sarah! I love reading the post xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/3-books-that-will-make-you-fall-in-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and nominating me for this tag! It was so much fun to write and I'm really glad you like it.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig