Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 5 March 2017

The Best & Worst Liquid Lipstick


Hi chappes,

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday. Today I wanted to share my Best & Worst Liquid Lipstick - I don't have the biggest liquid lipstick collection but there are some which are better than others.


I own 7 liquid lipsticks in total:

NYX Lip Lingerie in 'Bedtime Flirt'
NYX Lip Lingeries in 'Push Up'
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Cannes'
Sleek Matte Me in 'Birthday Suit'
Tanya Burr Cosmetic Matte Lip in 'Martha Moo'
Tanya Burr Cosmetic Matte Lip in 'Christmas Stocking'
ABH Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'

NYX


Pigmentation: 4/5

Formula: 4/5

Packaging: 3/5

I love NYX liquid lipsticks - the formulation are great for the price and they are really pigmented. My favourite of the formulation  is the NYX Soft Matte Cream but my favourite pigmentation is definitely the NYX Lip Lingeries.


Sleek 




Pigmentation : 3/5

Formula: 2/5

Packaging: 3/5

I really like this shade which is 'Birthday Suit' but I'm not the biggest fan of the formula. As it doesn't set fully so it feels slightly tacky on the lips and can be drying.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics 


Pigmentation : 5/5

Formula: 3/5

Packaging: 4/5

Tanya Burr matte lips have great pigmentation for the price- if you apply to much it can be slightly drying but if you apply a thin layer its fine. And they are long wearing.



Anastasia Beverly Hills 

Pigmentation : 5/5

Formula: 5/5

Packaging: 5/5


Definitely my favourite liquid lipstick - the pigmentation, formula and packaging are all soo gorgeous. I would highly recommend.

I'm thinking of purchasing another high end liquid lipstick please comment your favourite.

Hope you like this post.

Please follow X

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That red Tanya Burr liquid lipstick is so great!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ivana X And I would highly recommend it but unfortunately it was only in the advent calendar.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of the Tanya Burr Liquid Lipstick in Martha Moo! Such a beautiful shade. I don't have many liquid lipsticks either, but have been really impressed with Stila (I have Patina) and the whole of the GOSH Liquid Matte Lips line! Xx

    Tania | GOSH Liquid Matte Lips Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tania X And I would highly recommend Martha Moo its a gorgeous shade and I love the formula. I will give the Stila and Gosh Matte liquid lipsticks a try after your recommendation.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig