Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 22 March 2017

My Everyday Makeup Routine Spring 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my everyday makeup routine as it has changed slightly recently as well as I love writing these posts.






Face


I have been loving the L’Oreal Total Cover Foundation recently - the coverage is AMAZING, i love the formula and it has a shade light enough for my skin tone. I would highly recommend.
Recently I have love mixing my absolute fave concealer Collection Lasting Perfection with my Miss Sporty 24 hour concealer - as they both have great coverage. The only difference is the Miss Sporty one i slightly more yellow tone so is great under the eyes then the collection brightens the eyes as well as covering any blemishes.
Of course I have to set my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder - I don't thing I have used a different translucent pressed powder in years (i used the word pressed as I now I sometimes use the Collection loose powder!) This powder is great at keeping my makeup on all day and as it has no colour there will be no orange line around my face! ;)
To bronze and sculpt my face - on my cheekbones, down my nose and on my jaw line, I use the Rimmel Bronzer in Light, Matte. It’s a great natural shade - not orange toned and is quite subtle which is great for everyday.   

I don’t really wear a specific highlighter day to day - I usually use the highlight shade in the eyeshadow palette I’m using ;) 


Eyes 



I always have to start with a base to get rid of any veins or lines on my lids so I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme De Nude - it’s a long wearing base which is very pigmented.
The eyeshadow I have been reaching for particularly at the moment is the Lancome Hyponse Doll Eye Shadow palette in DO1 “Fraicheur Rosée". This palette has 5 gorgeous pigmented shades in it - one base, one lid, one transition, one darker and one highlighter - everything you need in a palette. I’m literally obsessed with the lid colour - it soo nice.
I would feel like me if I wasn't wearing winged eyeliner and at the moment I’m using the Maybelline Super Precise Eyeliner which is good and easy to use especially to create my wing.

Then to finish off the eye I use my favourite mascara in the whole world - L’Oreal Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara - it adds lots of length and volume as well as curls. Its just AMAZING I cant rave enough about this mascara.


Lips



I change my lipstick literally everyday - read this post:  https://hellochappes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/my-past-week-in-lipsticks-2.html to read what I have been wearing on my lips recently.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.


Sarah X  
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really want to try that Miss Sporty concealer! I'm in the market for a new one and that sounds great! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I would highly recommend the Miss Sporty concealer - it's really good and cheap.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try that L'oreal foundation!! I've been really enjoying your blog lately so I thought I'd include you in something a little bit different: The One Lovely Blog Award TAG! I was nominated a few days a go so I have nominate you now :) If this is something you fancy, give it go! You have all the instructions on my blog xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/tag-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I would highly recommend the Loreal foundation. And thank you soo much for nominating me X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the Stay Matte powder! They're awesome! Lovely post by the way x

    Erin x | Erin Azmir Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin and I love Rimmel Stay Matte Powder too! And I'm so glad you love this - it means a lot.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig