Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Makeup Collection: Moisturisers and Primers


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write the next part of my makeup collection- Moisturisers and Primer. Probably the most boring drawer but now of the most essential as what you use to primer and moisture your skin and effect the whole look and how it applies.


Nivea Soft Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream

Nivea Creme 

Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion +

Benefit Porefessional Primer

Benefit That's Gal Primer

MAC Prep + Prime 

Rimmel Fix & Protect Primer 


I have seemed to have got quite a few minis - they are amazing for travel.

I would highly recommend all this products - they do differ in price range, both drugstore and high end.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite primer and follow.

Sarah Xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the pore fessional primer, it sounds great! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I would highly recommend Benefit Porefessional its an amazing primer X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig