Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 6 March 2017

My Top 5 Tips For Long-lasting Makeup


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 5 top tips for long-lasting makeup as I hate my makeup coming off in the middle of the day, these 5 tips have helped me keep my makeup on all day.



1. Apply Primer - 
Applying a primer makes your makeup stay longer as well as disappearing pores. Applying primer also makes your skin smoother - so your foundation applies really nicely and flawless. I love the Benefit Porefessional Primer.


2. Apply Foundation in Layers -
I've recently found out this tip - applying layers of foundation really helps your makeup stay on. So apply thin layers as if one thin layer comes off - there is still a layer underneath. And this technique prevents caking and creates a flawless build able coverage look. Beauty blender makes this technique easy.


3. Apply Eye Shadow Primer -
Primer prevents your eyeshadow stay all day as its annoying when 2 hours after applying eyeshadow it creases or transfers. This prevents any creasing and makes your eyeshadow last all day the way it was when you applied. I would highly recommend the Urban Decay Primer Potion.


4. Apply a Loose Powder - 
I find the fine loose powder makes my makeup stay on all day. Baking with loose powders especially makes my foundation stay on all day. I would recommend the Collection Loose powder as a drugstore one.


5. Apply Makeup Setting Spray -
When I know I have a long day or on nights out I apply a setting spray and it makes my makeup stay for ages. And is it just me but apply a setting spray feels really refreshing on the skin. I love the Urban Decay Setting Spray or a drugstore alternative the MUA one.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. A good setting spray is a must for me. Urban decay all nighter has never failed me! Awesome post!

    Trecee

    http://www.treceefabulous.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Trecee and I'm glad you like this post - it means a lot X I love the urban decay setting spray - it so good and makes my makeup last all day long X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This was so useful! xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/grey-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I'm really glad you like this post- it means a lot X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love a setting spray, my makeup isn't complete without one! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I love setting spray too X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig