Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 19 March 2017

My Past Week in Lipsticks #2


Hi chappes,

Hope you have all had a nice week. Today I wanted to share my week in lipsticks as my last one seemed popular and it also shows my go to lip products are the moment.


Monday 
My favourite lipstick of mine  L’Oreal JLO Nude lipstick as on Mondays I go to my go to’s due to always being in a rush. This lipstick goes with any look so perfect just to throw on whilst finishing off my makeup. 

Tuesday
Tanya Burr Lipgloss in ‘Lunch Date’ - this is a gorgeous nude lip gloss perfect for everyday but I love it wearing this time of year. The colour and formula is so nice and cant wait to wear it more throughout the summer.

Wednesday 
For once it was sunny in England so I put on my Charlotte Tilbury ‘Kidman Kiss’ Lipstick, which is rose pink which reminds of spring.

Thursday
Sleek Matte Me in ‘Birthday Suit’ - I realised that I hadn't wore this lipstick in a while and when writing about for my ‘Best and Worst Liquid Lipstick’ post I thought I would give it a second chance, as it’s not my favourite formulation. I do have to say I did get complimented on my lip colour by one of my close friends but I still not a big fan of the finish and the slight tackiness.

Friday
 I was so in love the finish and the colour of Tanya Burr Lipgloss in ‘Lunch Date’ on Tuesday I wanted to wear it again. 

Saturday 
 NYX Soft Matte Cream in ‘Cannes’ - I mention this product a lot in my posts. I just love the colour as it a darker nude but still natural.

Sunday
I have quite a copper, bronze metallic eye so I wanted to darkish nude lip so I went for my Tanya Burr Lipstick in 'Pink Cocoa' which is a gorgeous pigmentation and colour

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So many gorgeous lipsticks here! I especially love the look of the Tanya Burr lipgloss! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Kate X I agree these lipsticks are gorgeous and I would highly recommend the Tanya Burr lipgloss.
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig