Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 27 March 2017

March Favourites 2017



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my March Favourites as I love writing these posts as well as reading them. And I think I say this every month - I can't believe it's already the end of March! 

Beauty Favourites


Benefit Hoola Bronzer -
I really like bronzer and as its now spring I wearing more bronzey summer makeup. I cant wait to try the Hoola Lite X

Lancome Hyponse Doll Eye Shadow Palette in DO1 “Fraicheur Rosée" -
I have loved this palette soo much recently, wearing it everyday and  it was featured in my latest 'Everyday Makeup Routine'. The pigmentation is great and so is the formulation.

MAC Velvet Teddy -
As I have previously mentioned I have been loving bronzey looks - so I browny toned goes perfectly. I've been wearing recently to parties and it stays on all night which is perfect.


Other Favourites



Glee
I love this show and I've been watching the show again - series by series 



Made In Chelsea

This show started its latest series last Monday which Binky announcing she was pregnant - which is amazing! I level MIC - I love reality TV shows.

Hope you like this post.


Please comment and follow.


Sarah X
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Velvet teddy is one of my favourite lipsticks and especially for this time of year! It's so pretty. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I love Velvety Teddy too - it's a gorgeous shade X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of velvet teddy. I love wearing spice lip liner with it too I think they go so well.


    Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beckie and I will definitely pick up spice lip liner next time I'm in MAC - thank you for the recommendation X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Lovely favourites! Hoola is my fave too! Velvet teddy is gorgeous, I'm nearly out but I hate thinking about buying it again! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Louise and I'm glad you like this post. I love Hoola - it's a gorgeous shade and I'm not looking forward to when my MAC Velvety Teddy would run out as at the moment I don't have £15 are another one.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Aw such pretty things, I adore your beauty picks! Such a cute blog! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Elizabeth and I'm glad you like this post and my blog - it means a lot.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. velvet teddy is such a beautiful colour and i have yet to add it to my collection.


    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Elena and 'Velvety Teddy' is a gorgeous shade - I would highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. Mac VT and Benefit Hoola are total staples in my makeup collection!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lucy and MAC Velvety Teddy and Benefit Hoola are staples in my makeup collection too.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig