Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 12 November 2016

Nivea 3 in 1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Nivea 3 in 1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes which I use on a tired day instead of a full skincare routine.



The facial wipes are enriched with natural almond oil and they state it 
~ removes makeup including waterproof mascara, 
~ cleanses gently, moistursies and pampers the skin 
~ and the caring formula is gentle for dry skin.

I picked these facial wipes as in winter I do get a dry face so I thought these would be perfect. I do really like these wipes, they take your makeup off really easy without rubbing. They do kinda of help with dry skin- it has improve it as it moisturises your skin. And makes your skin feel really soft and clean which is great after a long day with a full face of makeup.

I would highly recommend this wipes.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig