Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette Keep Calm & Wear Gold Review


Hi chappes,



Today I wanted to write about the Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette Keep Calm & Wear Gold. I love Rimmel- its probably my favourite drugstore brand and so when I saw this is Boots I had to pick it up.



I am a big fan of gold, copper shades so this is the perfect palette. It's a 8-pan palette with duo applicator and integrated mirror for smart on-the-go travel format. So I love how compact it is.


I do have to admit the lighter shades weren't as pigmented as I wanted but they still all gorgeous shades and really blendable. It was 2 lighter colours - one perfect for highlighter, 3 lid colours and 3 crease colours. It can create a range of looks - everyday looks or darker smokey look.

I would recommend if you are looking for a compact palette, or a starter eye shadow palette. 

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig