Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 17 November 2016

So Susan Lip Dome in Blackcurrant



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about So Susan Lip Dome in Blackcurrant . Which I picked up a while ago at the Birmingham's Clothes Show and I wanted to share with you.




'So Susan Lip Dome in Blackcurrant' is a lovely plum colour so perfect for this time of year. It's gorgeous colour and the formula is really nice. I thought I would share it with you as So Susan isn't the most well known brand.


The packaging is really cute and it shows the colour of the lip dome. The lip dome is good but it can be hard to don't go out of your lip line. But it is a really nice shade and I would highly recommend it .

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That's a beautiful shade, I love berry colours like this

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lou and same I love berry colours too.
      Sarah Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig