Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 3 November 2016

Benefit Dandelion Lip Gloss Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about the Benefit Dandelion lip gloss I have recently purchased. I have had my eye on this lip gloss for a while and I saw a mini of it in Boots so I had to pick it up.



This lipgloss is a gorgeous pink natural shade - which I love by itself as well as on top of a lipstick. 
The packaging is quite pretty with the green box and the dandelion plant. The lip gloss tube shows the gorgeous pink colour and has the benefit dandelion down the centre.
I really like the formula of this lip gloss as its not ultra sticky like most lip glosses and its pigmented. The formula is also quite long lasting and the colour is perfect colour. And it also smells really nice which is a bonus.
I would highly recommend this lipgloss and I cant wait to try the rest of the range.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.


Sarah X


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried many benefit products but totally need to try their lip glosses! This one sounds lovely :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mili and you should definitely Benefit products they are great quality. And the lip gloss is gorgeous and I would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I haven't really tried a lot of Benefits products, but this one sounds lovely! x

    https://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend Benefit - I quite like picking up Benefit minis in Boots meaning you can try more products for a lower price.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig