Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Favourites 2016


Hi chappes,

Today it's time for my November Favourites which meaning December starts tomorrow - WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Beauty Favourites 



Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette- This has been my go to palette this palette, my favourite shades is ballet slippers, teddy bear and creme brûlée. The shades are so pigmented and blend really easily.

Tanya Burr Forever Summer Highlighter- This is gorgeous natural highlighter for the cheek bones. And blends in the skin really easily.

NYX Lip Lingerie in 'Bedtime Flirt'- This forumla and colour is amazing. And its great everyday shade

L'Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick- This is probably my favourite thrown on lipstick. Its a lovely colour and really easy to apply.


Other Favourites

The Missing- I love have been loving this show this month and the season finale is TONIGHT - I'm so excited!


I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here- ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER!!!! It's basically about 12 celebrity who are in a jungle and they have to complete challenges to get stars for food.



Most of my favourites is the same than other months.

Please comment your favourites and please follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great picks, that palette is beautiful!

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lou and I'm glad you like thee picks. The palette is beautiful and I wish the shades were still available.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig