Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas 1: The Ultimate Christmas Playlist



Hi chappes,

It's finally the 1st December which means BLOGMAS!! To start of with I want to share my Ultimate Christmas Playlist - as soon as December  starts the Christmas songs are on.

It's beginning to look like Christmas 
White Christmas 
Do They Know It's Christmas Time 
Santa Baby
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Silent Night
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Winter Wonderland
Last Christmas 
Santa Claus is coming to town
Fairytale of New York
Jingle Bells 
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Frosty the Snowman 

These are few of the songs - I could probably list Christmas songs are hours and this post would last forever.

I would highly recommend looking at Zoe's post as she has an amazing Spotify (which I don't have) playlist 
https://www.zoella.co.uk/2015/11/the-ultimate-christmas-playlist.html

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Last Christmas is one of my favourite songs! Along with Step Into Christmas <3

    Eloise
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Eloise, I love Last Christmas - it's so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig