Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas 17: The Christmas Tag


Hi chappes,

One of my GrlPowr friends, Lauren at loulabellerose.blogspot.co.uk completed this tag and it looked really good so I wanted to have a go.



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? 

Elf

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?


Some on Christmas Eve as I spend it with my Mum's family and the rest of Christmas Day.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 

I don't have a particularly favourite memory - I love all of Christmas.

4. Favourite festive food? 

Yorkshire Puddings and stuffings. I do have to admit I'm a bigger fan of the trimmings than the meat.

5. Favourite Christmas gift? 

I love all my gifts and grateful for all of them X

6. Favourite Christmas scent? 

Mulled Wine - I love the smell of spiced fruits and cinnamon.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

I have the full Christmas meal and present giving with my Mum's family.

8. What tops your tree?

Angel - I think my Grandma made it or its from Germany. I am not really sure X

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

Nothing I can really think of

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

Being with my family- I only really see them once/twice a year so its really nice to see and spend time with them.

11. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

Give presents as I do spend quite a lot of time thinking about people's presents so I love giving people's presents.


Hope you like this post. And I tag anyone reading this X

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig