Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Blogmas 13: My Festive Makeup Look



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write my Festive Makeup look as I wanted to share the makeup look and the products I used.



The products I used was:

Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Revolution Ultra Cheek Blush Palette 

Naked 2 Palette
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 

MAC Brave Lipstick 


Some of these products I'm tasting out as I was lucky to get for my birthday and some of the others were my favourites .

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great products:) would be amazing if u posted a photo of the overal makeup afterwards!


    little-jay999.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Little Jay X And I'm glad you like these products- I would love to post a photo of the makeup look -but I don't have the confidence.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig