Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 30 December 2016

New Years Eve Makeup Look


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share a New Year Eve Makeup look I'm going to do this year as its tomorrow! And I hope you like it X



Face


Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
NYX Banana Powder
Rimmmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Rimmel Bronzer in Light Matte
Revolution Cheek Palette in 'Golden Sugar'


Eyes


Naked Palette (Buck & Naked as a transition shade)
Naked 2 Palette ( Half Baked on lid and Busted to deepen the crease)
Barry M Glow Palette ( the orange blush shade in the crease) 
Maybelline Sensational Luscious Mascara
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Tropper 


Lips



Tanya Burr Cosmetic Lipstick in 'Pink Cocoa'

I went for a smokey'ish' eye and a natural lip - I hope you like it X

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love Benefit Hoola Bronzer! I actually forgot I owned it so I'll definitely pull it out for tomorrow night! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year! XX

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ciara and Happy New Year X You could definitely use Benefit Hoola Bronzer tomorrow as its an amazing bronzer X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig