Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 28 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016


Hi chappes,

I'm back - I hope you had a lovely Christmas with family and friends. Today I am going to write 'What I Got For Christmas 2016!',  I wasn't planning too but I have loved watching these sorts of posts on Youtube. This post is DEFINITELY NOT BRAGGING, I just thought it would be nice to write one.

Christmas Eve



The Sugg Life Rewind 2017 Calendar
Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Eye Bauble
Tanya Burr Cosmetic Lipstick in 'Pink Cocoa'
Lush 'Father Christmas' Bath Bomb 
Cath Kidston London Mug

Christmas Day


Lazy Afternoon CD
Cinematic A4 Light Box
Terry Chocolate Orange Explosive Candy Mini
Pink Mason Jar Glass
Villeroy & Boch Winter Bakery bowl 


These are a couple of things I got for Christmas - other things was money and gift vouchers, which I cant wait to buy things with. And I am sooo grateful for every gift I have recieved and I loved the time I had with family and friends over the Christmas period. I'm just sad that it's all over.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig