Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 9 December 2016

Blogmas 9: My 5 Winter Essentials X


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share some of my 5 winter essentials whether thats clothing, home stuff or makeup.



1. Knitted Jumper - 
Nothing better than a big cosy jumper with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans. Literally my everyday winter outfit tbh.

2. Berry Lipstick-
Christmas time is the only time I have the confidence to wear a berry lip.


3. Candles-
I love lighting a candle when it gets darker earlier. At the moment I love the Bath and Body Works 'Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut'


4. Cosy Blanket-
When I'm watching a Christmas film or youtube video I love cosying up in a blanket on the sofa


5. Winter Parka-
Winter has all sorts of weathers- well it does in the UK. So I'm in love on from Hollister - its warm, has a pink inner and a fluffy hood. Amazing!!


Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment your winter essentials.

Sarah X







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig