Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas 16: 5 Christmas Shows/Specials I'm Looking Forward To See



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write 5 Christmas Shows/ Specials I'm Looking Forward To See. At Christmas there is always the best TV so here are my favourites.



1. Call The Midwife
I do love this show - especially the Christmas episodes.


2. The Great British Bake Off
The last GBBO episode on BBC with Mel and Sue and Mary Berry


3. Sherlock
It has a special episodes on Christmas Day and Boxing Day


4. Outnumbered
I loved this show and they are coming back for a one episode special


5. Hollyoaks -
Soaps also have a great storyline around Christmas and I cant wait.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite Christmas show/ special  and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig