Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas 22: What Youtube Made Me Buy



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write 'What Youtube Made Me Buy' post as I have loved watching and reading them. So I wanted to write my own.

Urban Decay Naked Palettes

Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Lipstick

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 

Revlon Colourstay Foundation 

Kat Von D Eyeliner

Benefit Hoola Bronzer 


All these products I heard about through Youtubers I watch and I would highly recommend all these products. So I would definitely take advice from youtubers again about makeup.

Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment.

Sarah X





SHARE:

10 comments

  1. YouTubers and bloggers have made me buy so many things that I didn't need.
    The New Old Fashioned Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Anna and agreed X They made me buy quite a few things some I do need and some I don't.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Great picks, you can definitely get some good finds through youtubers! x

    https://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah X And I'm glad you like the picks and agreed you can definitely find some good finds through Youtubers X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Youtube makes me buy A LOT too! I love the Naked palettes <3

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauren X And I'm glad I'm not the only one and I love the Naked palettes too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I am definitely guilty of buying some of these because of youtube too! haha. I am so impressed with your blog by the way, so glad I found it! Keep up the unreal work pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Adele and I'm so glad you like my blog -it means a lot X
      Mary Christmas x
      SarahX

      Delete
  5. I want to try the Kate Moss lipsitck because I've seen so many good things about it on Youtube xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/gift-guide-for-fashion-lover.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and you should definitely try Kate Moss lipsticks - they are great drugstore lipsticks X
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig