Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas 4: Top 4 Festive Lipsticks



Hi chappes,

I hope you are all enjoying Blogmas  and today I wanted to write about my 4 favourite festive lipsticks. I'm a massive fan of nude lipsticks but in fall/winter I love to wear some berry lips - if I have the confidence.



1. Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Lipstick
 Rimmel Kat Moss 107 lipstick is the perfect drugstore berry lipstick - the formula is lovely and creamy and the lipstick is very pigmented. I am a massive fan of Rimmel lipsticks  and this isn't a disappointment.
I picked this up after many reviews on youtube and especially Zoella who seemed to wear a lot in 2013-2014.

2. Tanya Burr Martha Moo Matte Liquid Lipstick 
Tanya Burr Martha Moo Matte Liquid Lipstick is a gorgeous dark nude.  For the a liquid lipstick the formula is not drying and is very long lasting. So perfect for this season as you tend to eat more food at  Christmas time.

3. Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick 
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick was very first Mac lipstick as does mean a lot and i love the shade. The shade is perfect for my skin tone which is very pale. Its more of a brown nude which is a contrast to other lipsticks in my collection. I also love matte lipsticks and long lasting lipsticks and both of these were ticked with this lipstick. And i think a great Kylie Jenner 90's lipstick. 


4. Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'
Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush' is a gorgeous pinky, light beige nude. I do like the formula - I can find it a bit drying. however its very pigmented and long wearing so again perfect of this time of year.


As you can see at this time of year I love matte lipsticks as they are long wearing as well as pigmented.

I hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite festive lipstick. And it would be amazing if you could follow my blog at https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sarah-chappell-x-14722757

Sarah  x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I remember watching Zoella wearing the Rimmel 107 lipstick and back then I thought it would be too dark for me, but I purchased it and I love it!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Yiota and I was quite shy to wear 107 because it was dark but I love it -it makes my teeth soo white X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig