Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 12 December 2016

Blogmas 12: Tanya Burr 12 Days Of Christmas Beauty Calendar Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about the beauty advent I have had this year - Tanya Burr 12 Days Of Christmas Beauty Calendar. 

As it's the 12th of December it was the last day of the calendar so I wanted to share what was in it. As well as my thought of the products, if you want to but one next year.

The calendar contains:

Glitter Rain Nail Polish 
Sleigh Bells Nail Polish 
Glitter Gold Nail Polish
Candy Cane Lip Gloss
Christmas Stocking Matte Lip
Berry Pavlova Lip Gloss
Snow Day Glitter Pot
Champagne Sparkle Glitter Pot
Ice Crystals Glitter Liner
Treasured Glitter Liner
A travel mirror
A mini nail varnish

Overall I would highly recommend Tanya's beauty calendar - I had it last year and it was amazing. This year was no disappointment - cant wait to see what will be in next years advent calendar.

Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig