Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas 14: 5 Reasons To Love Christmas



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 5 reasons to love Christmas - as its NEXT WEEK!!!!



1. The Christmas Songs - I do love Christmas sings, especailly 'Last Christmas' and 'Do They Know It's Christmas Time?'

2. Gift Sets and present buying- I'm a big fan if gift set/value sets - perfect for presents. And I love shopping for peoples presents.

3. The Food (even though it's virtually impossible to healthy over the Christmas period)

4. The Christmas Spirit - I love the atmosphere around Christmas time, the trees, lights and decorations 

5. Being With Family and Friends - It's amazing how Christmas brings people together. For example I have cousin working abroad and she comes home for Christmas so we can all see her.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig