Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 8 December 2016

Blogmas 8: My Favourite 10 Products Of The Year


Hi chappes,

I saw 'I Covet Thee' write this post yesterday and I wanted to write the same. This year I loved a range of products so this was really hard to pick only 5 products so I decided to change to 10.




1. Urban Decay Naked Palette


2. Charlotte Tilbury 'Kidman Kiss' Lipstick 


3. Revlon Colourstay Foundation 


4. MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick 


5. Benefit Hoola Bronzer 


6. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 


7. Tanay Burr Liquid Lipstick in 'Martha Moo'


8. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in 'Trooper'


9. L'Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick 


10. Ananastia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush 



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig