Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 29 December 2016

December Favourites 2016



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write my December Favourites  - I cant believe its already the end of 2016! So today is my December favourites X

Beauty



Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - I received this palette for my friend for my birthday and I LOVE IT!!!! The pigmentation is amazing and the colours are perfect X

Mac Lipstick in Brave and Patisserie - My MAC lipstick collection seem to have grown over the festive period, these 2 lipstick are gorgeous.

Urban Decay Primer Potion - This eye potion makes your eyeshadow stay all day.

Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette - This palette has a lovely highlight, perfect for pale skin.


Other favourites 


Christmas Dinner - As it was Christmas time - means Christmas food and there is nothing better than a Christmas Dinner.

Elf - ONE OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS FILM!!! 

Vlogmas - I love watching vlogmas' especially Zoella's and Tanya Burr they make me feel really Christmasy.

And THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 500 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN!!!

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Both MAC lipsticks are so popular among beauty bloggers! I might pick them up soon x

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin and you should definitely pick the MAC lipsticks up, they are gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig