Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 18 November 2016

My 5 Favourite Seventeen Products


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 5 favourite seventeen products as its affordable and good quality. I was highly recommend Seventeen products but these 5 are my favourites from what I have tried.




1. Seventeen Coppery/Bronze Eyeshadow



2. Seventeen Big Smoke Palette



3. Seventeen Skin Wow Concealer




4. Seventeen Brow Pencil





5. Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great products! I love that shimmer brick, the colours are really pretty

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lou and I agree the shimmer brick is really pretty.
      Hope you r having a nice Friday.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. That shimmer brick looks so pretty

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and the shimmer brick is really pretty - I would highly recommend it X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig