Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2016

NYX Banana Powder Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about the NYX Banana Powder. As you may have seen if you a reader of my blog that I have been loving NYX at the moment.

I wanted to try a banana powder for a while now as it seems to really brighten up your under eye and brighten up the eye.

I love how compact the power is as it's slim with a big pan so looks  of product - which is great. And as its circular the brush can easily get the powder, however it does mean the powder can tend to go everywhere.
 I really like the colour as it brightens up the eyes and the formula is really nice and smooth. It a really fine formula so it doesn't look cake and creates a nice finish.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig