Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 13 November 2016

MaxFactor 'Rosewood' Lipstick Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about the Maxfactor lipstick in 'Rosewood' which I have has for while and never done a review on it so here it is :)



This is my first MaxFactor lipstick I ever owned and this one is called 'Rosewood' and yes I picked it up because Rosewood in the place in Pretty Little Liars which is on of my favourite shows.
But the colour is a lovely pinky, berry nude so perfect for these time of year. Its a creamy finish with a slight shine - the formula is really nice so I would love to try more for the range.


The packaging is really cute and gold with the shade on the end. So is great if you have drawers so it shows the colour and name without picking it up.

Hope you like this post and I would highly recommend this lipstick.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried any Max Factor lipsticks before and this one is so beautiful, Rosewood is a lovely shade! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Yiota x I would highly recommend this Rosewood lipstick and the Maxfactor lipstick formula is really nice as well X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig