Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 28 November 2016

My 3 Favourite Bloggers At The Moment



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 3 favourite bloggers at the moment. As I haven't written one of these in months.




1. 
 I love Jasmine's blog - the pictures are UH-MAZ-ING!!! It shows that she has put a lot of effort into her posts. She has great content and posts at least 3 times a week. Jasmine has over 52,000 followers which is soo good - she highly deserves it and more





2. 

Jennifer blogs has gorgeous photos - she shows a range of great products, good content. She has around 1.7k and she deserves that and more. 






3. 


I am a big fan of Lily blog - for a start the photography (that seems to be a common theme with my choices) and she has been condemned for this by winning the "Best Use of Photography" at the Bloggers Blog Awards 2016- which is incredible. And she has amazing content and the layout of her blog


I would highly recommend all these bloggers.

Please comment yours and please follow.

Sarah X







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love all three of these blogs too! They all have such beautiful photography :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sharmili and I agree they all have beautiful photography. If my photography was anything like that it would amazing X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Sorry for the late reply but thank you for including my blog in this post! These are two of my favourites as well! I love both of their photos <3

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jasmine and your welcome X I love your blog and I agree that their blog photos are amazing - yours are as well - I wish mine were like that.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig