Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about my 'Lancome L'Absolu Rouge lipstick in shade 6' . I received this is, in a Lancome set last Christmas and  as its Christmas again I thought it would be the perfect time to write a review about this lipstick.


This was the first Lancome lipstick I have ever own and used, and I will definitely pick up another one.
As it was a set it was mini and the packaging is really cute and feels luxurious, which the gold tube and the lance iconic flower on the top.


The shade is gorgeous, its a nice pinky nude. With a lovely formula which glides on your lips and its quite long wearing. It leaves a lovely finish on the lip- a satin finish
The lipstick shape makes it really easy to apply so perfect for everyday throw on look.

Hope you like this spot.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

PS: This is my 300th post - OMG!!!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. From the first photo I thought it was a red lip, but the swatch is even prettier! I love the pinky undertones :) And congrats on 300 posts! That's amazing!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mili and its a gorgeous lipstick. I do agree that the lipstick looks darker - its probably the lighting and England is pretty gloomy at the moment.
      I know- I cant believe I've written 300 posts either.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree its a beautiful shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig