Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 10 November 2016

Vanity Fair Magazine December 2016


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about this months issue of Vanity Fair. This was the first Vanity Fair issue i have ever read - i thought it was only sold in the USA (not sure why), but as soon as I saw it in M&S I picked it up.


Overall I was really impressed with the magazine and definitely pick up a copy of Vanity Fair again
For a start Adele is on the front cover, who is one of my favourite artists and one of my role models. And I was lucky enough to attend concert in March. I loved her article and she looked really pretty in the photos.
The magazine came with a card with the Si by Giorgio Armani perfume - OMG this perfume smells soo good. Definitely want to pick up a full bottle soon.

I do have to admit they were quite a lot of adverts but thats normal in fashion magazines.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig