Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about the Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara - which I've been using recently.


I picked up as Tanya Burr featured it in her favourites as well as the advert which featured Cara Delevingne. And it the mascara looked really nice one both of them.

It's a nice mascara - it adds volume and length without looking clumpy. I do have to admit its not my favourite mascara its definitely Maybelline Lash Sensational. 
But i do like the rimmel mascara for everyday and you can built it up to full lashes.
The brush is really big so is really useful for creating full, long lashes.



The bright colour of the packaging is quite nice as you can sticks out in your makeup drawers so you know automatically when you see orange its the Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara.

But overall I would highly recommend this mascara.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig